Make a decision to better understand more about the spirit mind body connection from a Christian perspective. Look for a professional who understands this connection and practices a lifestyle that incorporates a spirit, mind, body approach. Ask that professional to help you integrate this more complete approach to your health care. On your own, grow in your understanding of these principles. Read the Bible to learn about the different “spiritual exercises” you can incorporate in your day-to-day living. Make use of the resources on this site. The more you grow in your belief and faith in God, the more you’ll understand how much he loves you. As you experience his love for you, you’ll grow to love him in a personal way. This will give you a greater desire to learn His principles and to live according to these principles. As you do that, you’re likely to experience a more full life… including a healthier life.
- Take this Spiritual Health and Fitness Assessment.
- Receive daily affirmations based on scripture on Twitter.
- Receive encouraging updates on Facebook or Google +.
- Read our faith-based health articles.
- Attend our live online workshop – Understanding the Faith and Health Link.
- Participate in, or lead, a PathWay 2 Wholeness program at your church.
- Become a Faith and Health Ambassador to grow spiritually, learn about faith and health, and lead our PathWay 2 Wholeness program.
- Appreciate this Model of Spirituality, Faith and Health.
- Learn more about Stress and Health – A Christian Perspective.
- Reduce the ‘spiritual risk factors’ for poor health in your life. Receive God’s love deep in your heart.
- Read these qualities to look for in a health care provider on the Focus on the Family website.
- Search for a Christian health care provider or dentist in your area on the Christian Medical and Dental Associations website.
- Print, copy and share these faith-based health articles with your patients, customers and clients.
- Attend our live online workshop to better understand the connection between the Christian faith and health – Understanding the Faith and Health Link.
- Visit this page for additional resources for professionals.
For Those Who Are Spiritually Exhausted
Do you need the help of your Creator to manage the difficult stuff in life? He is available. God wants to be able to see you through the messiness of life. Read the material on our site to learn about how faith in God, through his Son, Jesus, can free you from the ravages of stress and from your attempt to live life in your own strength.
- Read the article – It’s About the Relationship.
- Stressed to the max? About ready to break? View this slide show.
- Visit this page to begin a personal relationship with God.
“But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it.” James 1:25