Articles on Mind, Body & Spirit Health from a Christian Faith Perspective
In an attractive PDF format. Ideal as a handout or patient education piece or to distribute at your church – with a place to insert your organization’s name.
The articles on this page – in their format – are intended for personal use only and not to be copied and distributed to others.
- 001 – An Introduction to Spiritual Exercises
- 002 – Forgiveness, A Spiritual Exercise for a Healthier Life
- 003 – Manage Your Weight by Knowing God Better
- 004 – Loving God, A Spiritual Exercise for a Healthier Life
- 005 – His Instruction Manual – Our Guideline for Healthy Living
Customizable Articles – These articles can be a great resource for your church, ministry, hospital or an organization that wants to provide educational content on these topics. Each of these attractive 1-page articles may also be ‘customized’ in the block where an organization’s name and contact information may be added. Once you add your specific information, the documents may be saved and copied or distributed in electronic format. (See this Sample Article) Visit the Store to purchase a package of all 18 articles which may be used in this manner.
- 006 – Think Spiritual Thoughts, Renew Your Mind for a Healthier Life
- 007 – Measuring Your Spiritual Fitness
- 008 – Physical and Spiritual Care for Your Heart
- 009 – Want To Be Fit? Exercise Your Faith
- 010 – Manage Your Stress With God’s Help
- 011 – Overweight? Find Freedom From Overeating
- 012 – God Wants You Whole
- 013 – Are Your Thoughts Causing Health Problems?
- 014 – Its About The Relationship
- 015 – Surrender – A Spiritual Exercise for a Healthier Life
- 016 – Get FITT Physically and Spiritually
- 017 – Spirituality and Your Health – Understanding the Connection
- 018 – Abide in God’s Presence – A Spiritual Exercise for a Healthier Life
Spiritual Fitness Assessment
The Spiritual Fitness Assessment is a 40-item questionnaire that measures 18 dimensions of a person’s spiritual health.
Spiritual Exercises Bookmark
For a free, attractive listing of the Spiritual Exercises in the form of a bookmark, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to the address on the Contact page.
To purchase 25 or more bookmarks for an event or special occasion, please visit the Products for Purchase page
- Click Bookmark to Enlarge
“He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:29-31