A Non Profit Health Ministry
Faith and Health Connection is a nonprofit Christian health ministry registered in the state of South Carolina. The ministry was founded by Dale Fletcher in 2005.
What We Do
We help transform lives by teaching people how to apply Biblical truths and principles, along with medically-sound guidelines, to achieve whole person health. We do this through:
- A content-rich website
- A strong encouraging presence on social media
- Christian Health and Wellness Coaching
- Growing and equipping disciples in our
- Leading workshops and retreats
- Advising pastors and church leadership about congregational health ministries
A Research and Evaluation Opportunity
We are actively seeking opportunities to partner with academic institutions or research-oriented individuals/organizations to conduct an evaluation of PathWay 2 Wholeness, a unique faith-based health education initiative. We believe this program merits recognition as an evidence-based intervention that improves health status including obesity, diabetes, blood pressure and other key outcomes.
If you’re interested in in learning more about the evaluation strategy and plans for this program and exploring this opportunity, please contact Dale Fletcher though the Contact Page.
Partner With Us
We invite you to participate in our work of transforming lives. If you have an interest in participating in the ministry or contributing some time and your talents, please contact us.
Your financial support will help make our initiatives more affordable and assist us in expanding the ministry.
Over 350 individuals belong to our online Faith and Health Community. If you’d like to network and receive ideas from others who are interested in the topic of spirituality, faith and health, then make a visit to the site.
Dale Fletcher is the Founder and Executive Director of the ministry. He has a heart for helping people live a healthy and abundant life. He enjoys applying his formal wellness education and insight from personal life experiences in his role as a ministry leader, faith and health consultant, speaker, retreat leader, and health coach.
The Christian faith is his compass for how he lives life. Dale’s passion is teaching and coaching others on how to integrate a mind, body and spirit approach to healthy living from a biblical perspective. A regular contributor to The Christian Post, Dale has been a speaker for many government, corporate and civic organizations and faith-based groups. A husband to Janice and a proud dad of four young adults, Dale has a love of the outdoors and enjoys running to stay in shape and manage his stress. He resides south of Charlotte, NC in the town of Fort Mill, SC.
Dale’s Philosophy on Whole Person Health
Our spirit, mind and body are inseparable. What we believe, what we think and how we behave affects each component of our life. Greater wholeness can be achieved when we integrate a spirit, mind, and body approach to managing the stress in our lives. Dale Fletcher is particularly fascinated by the connection between one’s physical health and their spiritual health as the research suggests that the more one’s lifestyle lines up with their spiritual beliefs the more whole and healthy that person can be. Read the ministry’s mission statement.
Dale Fletcher’s Related Experiences
- Blogger & Health Columnist, The Christian Post
- Health Columnist, The Gospel Herald
- Columnist, Faith and Fitness Magazine
- Vice President, Christian Coach Institute
- Board of Advisors, Iron Eagles Foundation of MissionFit
- Founder, Faith and Health Connection
- Health and Wellness Director, Harris Family YMCA, Charlotte, NC
- Director, Weight Management for Life Program, Pinnacle Health System, Harrisburg, PA
- Health Educator & Wellness Coordinator, Pinnacle Health System, Harrisburg, PA
- Health and Fitness Instructor, U.S. Army War College, Carlisle, PA
- Master Fitness Trainer Course Director, Army Fitness School, Indianapolis, IN
- Singles’ Leadership Team Member, Forest Hill Church, Charlotte, NC
- Men’s Small Group Bible Study Leader, Forest Hill Church, Charlotte, NC
- Wellness Ministry Chair, Harrison UMC, Charlotte, NC
- Member, Transformation Church, Ft. Mill, SC
Dale’s Formal Education and Training
- Certified Professional Life Coach, Christian Coach Institute
- Lifestyle Coaching Institute Level 1 Graduate
- American College of Sports Medicine, Certified Health/Fitness Instructor
- M.S. Physical Education with Adult Wellness Emphasis, Indiana University
- B.S. Engineering, US Military Academy, West Point
Dale’s Professional Memberships
Interviews with Dale Fletcher
The Wiley Drake Show – February 22, 2013 – Dale Fletcher and Judy Gatehouse, Faith and Health Ambassador. Advance forward to the 41:00 minute mark.
Charlotte Alive TV – Dale Fletcher explains the health and Christian faith connection on YouTube
Charlotte Alive TV – Dale Fletcher answers questions about stress, health and faith on YouTube
Publications by Dale Fletcher
Visit the Publications Page
“… But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua 24:15