Offered For the First Time LIVE in a Zoom Meeting Format
September 10 – November 19, 2020
(This Bible Study is now closed to registrations. To be added to a Wait list, please contact Dale through the Contact Page.)
Registration & Payment Deadline: August 25th)
Thanks for your interest in my PathWay 2 WholenessSM Bible Study
This program is a unique whole-person health education or wellness program, delivered in a Bible Study format. The focus is on spiritual health and the care of your spirit. That’s because God created you as a spiritual being that lives in a body, and for your body to be really well, your spirit must be well.
NOTE: The offering of this Bible Study in September, 2020 is the first time it is being offered to individuals in a live Zoom Meeting format.
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.” Jesus in John 14:6
“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.” Psalm 119:105
- The Need for the Program: Most people don’t understand how significantly the condition of their spirit and soul affect their health-related behaviors and physical health. Chronic conditions such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease and other lifestyle-related illnesses can often be linked to unhealthy relationships – with God, self and others – or a wounded and hurting heart. Many people are not able to fully fulfill their life purpose because their health impedes them. This initiative will help you ‘connect the dots’ between mind, body and spirit health… and so much more.
- Purpose of the Program: To contribute to the spiritual transformation and improved whole person health and wellness of participants, to the glory of God and for the advancement of his Kingdom. This will stem from the application of biblical and medical principles that enable participants to experience a deeper relationship with God, a healthier relationship with themselves and more loving relationships with others.
- Goals: As a participant in this Bible Study you will…
- Become aware of the undeniable connection between stress, relationship issues and health, and the benefits you’ll gain by making healthier choices in these areas.
- Desire to make changes to enhance your relationships with God, your self and others and to better care for your health.
- Embrace Biblical and medically-sound knowledge on how to live in a right relationship with God, a healthy relationship with your self and loving relationships with others. Knowledge on how to develop healthier beliefs, attitudes and habits will also be addressed. You will review and apply to your own life 40 key biblical principles related to God’s commandment to love Him, your self and others and understand how these principles may affect your health.
- Reflect on the condition of your inner heart and learn how it affects your emotional and physical health. You will also have an opportunity to experience inner healing.
- Demonstrate the ability to make the desired changes noted in your personal growth plan through the application and practice of biblical and medical principles.
- Receive encouragement from your facilitator and be encouraged to share your experience with others as reinforcement of the changed habits and positive impacts resulting from the study.
- Date and Time: Thursdays, 7:30 – 9:30 PM Eastern, September 10 – November 19, 2020
- Length: Two hours/week. There are 10 weekly sessions with an additional week between the 9th and 10th sessions. So 11 weeks total.
- Format: Delivered live in a Zoom Meeting. A combination of lecture using PowerPoint, small group discussions and interactive learning activities. Weekly readings from a textbook, the Bible & supplemental material will require an additional 1 hour. The Participant Guide contains assignments, readings and reference material.
- Weekly Schedule & Topics: See this Objectives and Schedule document.
- Materials and Costs: The program cost is $45.00. The Participant Guide will be provided in digital format. The textbook, God Medicine and Miracles, by Dan Fountain, MD, is required at an additional cost of approximately $15.00. It must be ordered and purchased by participants.
“PathWay 2 Wholeness”
Live via Zoom Meeting from September 10 – November 19. 7:30 – 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Cost – $45.00
(The required textbook must be purchased separately.)
(Limited to 10 Participants. Registration Deadline: August 25th)
After registering below, you will receive a link to make your payment via PayPal with a major credit card.
The Bible Study is now closed!
PathWay 2 Wholeness and Faith and Health Ambassador are Service Marks of Faith and Health Connection ministry.