Ever wonder about this?
You know what is healthy, you know it’s unhealthy to eat too much, yet you continue to eat in unhealthy eating patters. Why do you continue with this unhealthy eating habits?
Let me suggest a few explanations:
- You feel you deserve to eat the unhealthy food
- You’ve become totally insensitive to, or unaware of, your eating patterns
- You’re depressed so you could care less
- You’ve lost hope about being healthy
- You don’t have enough money to buy healthy foods
- You’re eating to soothe negative emotions… to cope with the stressors of life
What about you?
“You (God) satisfy me more than the richest of foods.” Psalm 63:5
A Question to Reflect on, and Comment on Below
If you have an unhealthy habit of eating poorly, what’s your explanation for why you eat in an unhealthy way, even though you know how to eat healthy?
Resources Related to Unhealthy Eating
1-Page Article – Overweight? Find Freedom from Overeating
‘Connecting the Dots’ Between Faith and Health
Join me this Saturday, February 16th at 11 AM EST for a free call to learn about the link between faith and health… and how to change unhealthy eating habits. 30 minutes of Q & A will follow.