Thought that some of you might be interested in a few tidbits of information about the readership from 2008.
Top Read Posts – Below are the Weekly Faith & Health Scriptures (with links) that were most popular with readers.
- The Scriptures, Jesus and Stress – Matthew 11:28-30
- God Gives Strength – Isaiah 40:29
- The Spiritual Exercise of Healthy Thinking – Philippians 4:8
- Jesus on Stress Management – Matthew 11:28-30
- Hope and Your Health – Romans 15:13
Top Keywords – Used by people in searches to land on pages were as follows:
- faith and health
- Bible scriptures on stress
- faith and health connection
- spiritual fitness
- health scripture
- scripture on health
- stress scripture
- scripture for stress
- scripture for health
- scripture on stress
I commented a few times toward the end of the year about the prevalence of the keyword of stress and how many people seemed to be searching the scriptures for information on that topic. Interesting!
Countries – Where people visited from most:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- New Zealand
Current Demographics – I’d find it helpful to know who you subscribers are from a demographic standpoint. In that light, I hope you’ll take just 10 seconds to complete this survey. Only two brief questions. Thanks so much!