The adjusted LIVE workshop dates are now Thursday, September 20 and 27, 2018. (It was previously scheduled for the 13th and 20th) A recorded version is also available so that you can engage in the materials at a time that is convenient to you.)
Understanding the Faith and Health Link – Connecting the Dots Between the Christian Faith and Your Health is a 3-hour workshop that is conducted over two successive weeks. Each of the two sessions will be 90 minutes in length.
Key Topics to Be Covered:
- The 4 T’s of Stewardship
- Sin, Stress and Your Health
- Toxic Stress, Life Trauma and Disease
- Your Personal Spiritual Risk Factors
- Motivation to Make Behavior Changes
- 7 Biblical Principles that Favor Good Health
All the details of the workshop – and the registration form – can be found at this link. I hope you’ll join me for this upcoming workshop.
For those on the Eastern part of the country, be safe!