As I try to do regularly, I’m passing along a link to the current issue – January, 2012 – of Crossroads, a newsletter from the Center for Spirituality, Theology and Health at Duke University.
- Unmet Spiritual Needs Impact Cancer Patients
- Role of Spiritual and Religious Coping in Advanced Cancer
- Suicide and Religion Among Young Persons in Rural China
- Randomized Trial of Spiritual Assessment in Patients with Schizophrenia
- Religious Involvement and Self-Rated Health in Europe
- Trauma-focused Spiritual Intervention in Veterans
- Special Issue of Journal of Behavioral Medicine devoted to Spirituality
- Mayo Clinic Spiritual Care Research Conference
- HealthCare Chaplaincy $1.5 Million Call for Proposals
Read more posts about the Research in religion, spirituality and health.