Today is the National Day of Prayer in the United States. As we have done the previous three years, our ministry would like to pray for you and your concerns.
Are you …
- In a health struggle?
- Concerned about a family member or friend?
- In a financial struggle?
- Losing the battle with an addiction?
- In a spiritual struggle?
- Full of resentment or bitterness or unforgiveness towards someone?
- Unemployed and struggling?
- In the midst of a broken relationship?
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
We have a team of Faith and Health Ambassadors who will be available for prayer throughout the day. If you have a prayer need and would like us to pray for you, you have a few options:
1. Simply add a ‘Comment’ to this blog post with your request.
2. Visit the Contact Page and share your concerns.
3. Call us between 9 AM and 9 PM Eastern Time at 803-802-3210
I will pray for you and also forward your prayer request to one of our Ambassadors, based on your gender.
I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. 3 John 1:2
I am not getting a good job and by getting a good job money will come and happiness in family
veronica kaasik says
Please pray for my sister Ollie who as an inoperable tumour on her back. She is scheduled for radiation this Wednesday but Please pray that this awful pain will go away before Wednesday so she will not need any radiation therapy. I know I am praying for a miracle but with God all things are possible. Thank you so much for your prayers. God bless you. Veronica