A week ago I was a guest on Coach Linda Stephens-Jones Radio Show, Making Inspired Choices With Coach Linda.
The topic of our 45-minute interview was Finding Contentment. (The link I’ve provided will take you to iTunes where you can listen to the show in a podcast mode.)
Here are a few of the many questions/topics that Linda asked me to comment on:
- I shared with the audience how true contentment can be elusive in our hectic, busy lives. I’d love to hear what contentment means in your life.
- I know you’ve faced or face major life trials. Would you share with our audience a season when you’ve walked through a storm and how you persevered?
- What role does faith play in your life when you’re in tough seasons?
- What is your greatest lesson or discovery that has come to you as a result of the heavy challenges you described?
- What if you were sitting down with one of our listeners who says to you, “I’m not a person of faith and I don’t even know how to begin to have faith in Christ.” How would you respond?
- And lastly Dale, what story do you want your life to tell?
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Linda and being able to answer a question that a caller had.
If you’re struggling with an issue and find yourself worried, or not at peace, you might benefit from listening to the recording of the show.