Complimentary, Alternative and Integrative Medicine. What’s the Christ Follower to Do? This is the title of a 3 hour workshop I’m presenting this Friday in Snellville, a suburb on the East side of Atlanta, GA.
The Georgia Faith Community Nurses Association is hosting the training. My talk with be from 8:30 AM until Noon. In the afternoon, a music therapist and a yoga instructor will be presenting. The theme for the day is: Treatment Modalities, When One Size Doesn’t Fit All.
Here’s an outline of the topics I’ll be addressing:
- Types, Benefits & Prevalence of CAM Therapies
- Medical and Spiritual Considerations for Use by the Christ Follower
- The Faith and Health Research
- Relevant Biblical Principles
- Time of Reflection, Prayer and Healing
- Helpful References
The day’s training is open to the public and there is a small fee. Breakfast and lunch are included.
To learn more about the day and to register visit this link. On the flyer page, the Register button is in the lower left corner of the page.