All this week, there is a free online summit – The Child Obesity Project – that will be delivering some excellent content to help with this issue.
The experts at The Child Obesity Project have struggled through their own weight challenges as children, or have managed to raise children and guide them through the temptations and distractions that are common today. Their years of experience will teach you the basic requirements of a healthy lifestyle and the delicate balance between guiding children and creating defiance.
David White, your host, is a reformed fast-food addict and overweight child who understands the challenges, anxiety and depression that come hand-in-hand with looking different from everyone else, and it can be all-consuming–feeling unable to fully participate in life for fear of being singled out or ridiculed. The Child Obesity Project covers important methods and steps for parents to help their children overcome this.
Register for FREE now at THIS LINK.
Who should attend this event?
- Parents who want to protect their children from the emotional and psychological devastation that obesity can create in a child’s life
- Those who understand the struggle of a world luring children to fast food and unhealthy lifestyles
- Parents who know a child is suffering from the negative effects of being overweight, but don’t know what to do or say to help
- Persons who aren’t sure how to help and empower their children to make changes
Attend and listen to the following experts (and 20+ others!):
- Paul Chek, 4-Doctors Model to Children’s Wellness
- Amy Roskelley & Natalie Monson, Healthy Habits for Lifelong Success
- Sarah Ballantyne, Paleo Approach to Healing from Obesity
- JJ Virgin, Food Intolerances: The Hidden Child Obesity Magnet
- John Demartini, The Demartini Approach to Health & Weight Loss
Register today and you’ll get the following free gifts:
- Instant Access to Summit Talk #1: Damon Gameau, Hidden Sugar and Damage to Your Child’s Body and Brain
- Instant Access to Summit Talk #2: Liana Werner-Gray, 5 Steps to Weight Loss and Breaking Addiction
- Instant Access to Summit Talk #3: Marc David, The Psychology of Healthy Eating
- Free Gift #4: The Child Obesity Project eCookbook! by David White (and guests!)
The Child Obesity Project is online and free from October 12-19, 2015!
Register for FREE at THIS LINK now to begin viewing the talks.