The Faith and Health Link
‘Connecting the Dots Between
the Christian Faith and Your Health’
Two 90-minute sessions over two successive weeks.
An abbreviated teaching based on the PathWay 2 Wholeness Bible Study
Key Slides & Handouts provided
Cost – $37.00
Objectives of the Workshop
As a participant in this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Describe how beliefs, thoughts, behaviors, relationships and other risk factors impact your spirit, soul and body.
- Describe and appreciate how unhealthy relationships with God, your self and others are at the root of many unhealthy behaviors.
- Describe how poorly managed stressors affect your unhealthy behavior and your physical well being.
- Appreciate that certain spiritual risk factors can impact negatively on your whole person health.
- Understand key biblical principles that have a positive impact on your whole person health.
- Appreciate that a right relationships with God, a healthy relationship with your self and loving relationships with others are essential for living out your life purpose.
Key Topics Covered
- How God Designed Us
- Health and Your Life Purpose
- Sin, Stress and Your Health
- The Life, Stress, Faith and Health Model
- Prevalent Spiritual Risk Factors for Poor Health
- Wholeness and Sanctification
- Key Biblical Principles for Whole Person Health
- Overview of the Faith and Health Ambassador Course and the PathWay 2 Wholeness Bible Study
Webinar Using the Webex Platform
The workshop will be delivered using the Webex platform technology. If you have never participated in an online meeting using Webex, you may want to ensure that your computer or tablet is compatible and has the necessary software installed before registering. Please visit this page on our website for more information and instructions.
Thursdays, October 26 AND November 2, 2017, 8:00 – 9:30 PM Eastern (these are two different 90-minute sessions)
Note – After payment is made, you’ll be directed to a page where you can register for specific workshop dates. You’ll also receive instructions on how to join the webinar and workshop.
Workshop Fee – $37.00