- Understanding the Faith and Health Connection – An extensive 10-page PDF document – from the Christian Medical and Dental Association
- David Larson Interview on the Role of Faith in Health – An interview by Insight in the News with David Larson, former President, National Institute for Healthcare Research
- Bringing Faith and Medicine Together – Article based on a presentation made by Dan Fountain, M.D. at the 1998 World Congress of the International Christian Medical and Dental Association.
- Spirituality, Religion and Health – Evidence and Research Direction – Article in the Medical Journal of Australia – May 21, 2007
- Scientific Studies that Show a Positive Effect of Religion on Health – Summaries of 28 full text articles on the research between religion and health
- Prayer as Medicine – How Much Have We Learned? – Marek Jantos and Hosen Kiat, Medical Journal of Australia • Volume 186 Number 10 • 21 May 2007
- Forgiveness, Christian Faith and Health – A review of the literature and research on faith, feelings and physiology
- Forgiveness – Spiritual and Medical Implications – An article on the review of the literature and research on faith, feelings and physiology
- How the Mind Hurts and Heals the Body – Oakley Ray, Vanderbilt University, reveals some of the social, spiritual and behavioral factors acting on the brain that influence health, illness and death.
- How Faith Heals: A Theoretical Model – An article published in EXPLORE March/April 2009, Vol. 5, No. 2
- Religion, Spirituality, and Health: The Research and Clinical Implications – A review article, by Harold Koenig, M.D., that summarizes the research done in this field between 1872 and 2010
Presentations and Videos
- Spirituality and Health Presentation by Mike Rabow, M.D. on You Tube – A 60 minute video presentation by Mike Rabow, M.D. of UCSF explaining the relationship between spirituality and health and it’s implications for the practicing medical professional.
- The Role of Spirituality in Health and Illness – A PowerPoint presentation by Christina Puchalski, M.D.
- Faith in the Future: Religion, Aging and Health Care in the 21st Century – Series of videos capturing 24 presentations in this symposium hosted by the Templeton Foundation
“Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does.” Psalm 96:3-4