If you have a personal relationship with God through Jesus, these are for you as well. Receive them as your own truth. Read them out loud.
Your thoughts and the words you speak can change your life!
Read this post to understand my intent and motive for sending affirmations based on scripture over Twitter.
- I know how much God loves me because His Holy Spirit has filled my heart with His love. Romans 5:5
- I do what is right and good in the Lord’s eyes so all will go well with me. Deuteronomy 6:18
- I am truly a disciple of Jesus because I keep obeying His teachings. John 8:31
- God created everything. It’s for His pleasure that I exist and was created. Revelation 4:11
- With God, everything is possible Matthew 19:26
- Jesus gives me rest when I am weary. He is humble and gentle. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. Matthew 11:28-29
- I give thanks to the Lord and proclaim how great He is! Psalm 105:1
- I am strong and courageous! My God goes ahead of me and He will not fail or forsake me. Deuteronomy 31:6
- I myself no longer live but Christ lives in me. Galatians 2:20
- I humble myself under God’s mighty power and in His good time He will honor me. 1 Peter 5:6
- I believe there is one God and He rewards me because I sincerely seek Him. Hebrews 11:6
- I go boldly to God’s throne where I receive His mercy and find grace to help me when I need it. Hebrews 4:16
- When I believed in Christ, God identified me as his own by giving me the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 1:13
- I am a child of God because I have faith in Jesus Christ. Galatians 3:26
- I am strong & steady – enthusiastic about the Lord’s work I am doing. Nothing I do for the Lord is ever useless. 1 Corinthians 15:58
- As God’s Spirit works within me, I become more and more like Him and reflect His glory even more. 2 Corinthians 3:18
- I accept others as God has accepted me so God is glorified. Romans 15:7
- Because I have believed in and accepted Jesus, I’ve been given the right to be called a child of God. John 1:12
- Reading scripture prepares me to be fully equipped for every good thing God wants me to do. 2 Timothy 3:17
- God’s grace has set me free from the law and sin. Romans 6:15
- I have given up my life for Jesus so I have found new life. Luke 9:24
- Since I forgive others I will be forgiven. Luke 6:37
- I am happy because I obey God’s commands and search for Him with all my heart. Psalm 119:2
Follow me on Twitter to receive similar affirmations daily.
Have a terrific day – I’m headed out fishing with two good friends!