A few months ago I thought it would be a neat idea to search the net to identify as many solid blogs on the topic of health and wellness written by Christians, or at least those who openly profess their Christian faith. On more than a few occasions I’ve searched for such blogs and haven’t found many at all. The list below is a pretty short one, but at least it’s a start.
- Dr. Walt Larimore
- The Christian Post Health Blog
- Food for the Body Mind & Soul
- Fit for Faith
- Vibrant Living
- Hungry for Jesus
- Creation Based Health
- Freedom from Emotional Eating
I’d like some help adding to this list. If you are a Christian blogger or know of a Christian blogger who maintains a blog on health or wellness that addresses topics of wellness from a faith perspective, please contact me – or add a comment here with the blog’s URL for consideration in this listing.
I’d also like to know if you have a health/wellness blog that you consider a favorite.
Thanks a bunch!
Based on your comments and feedback to me, these are the sites I’m adding to the listing:
- Women Living Well – (see the health tab of the website)
Here’s a sample post – Wednesdays in the Word – A Meaningful Life
- Wholy Health – Dedicated to exploring how lifestyle effects our walk with God and the connection between health and spirituality.
- PraiseWalker.com – Physical, mental and spiritual wellness simply through walking.
- God is Doing a New Thing – Heidi writes about life and the Christian faith, especially about food, eating and body issues.
- A Healthy Core – Living life healthily from the inside out in every realm of life.
- On the Road to Healing – A ministry for Believers experiencing chronic and/or stress-related illness.
- Walking in Wholeness: Insights into God, Medicine and Healing – How God heals the spirit, emotions and body through holistic medicine, miracles, meditative prayer and more.
- Faithful Workouts – Michelle Spadafora is doing great things for God and people as she shares the love of Jesus while she helps people be healthy and fit. Check our her free F3 Plan!